Learning Music Australia (LMA) has had an extremely eventful past and the company is still going strong.
Starting over twenty-five years ago with instrumental lessons, current CEO / Founder of the ‘LMA-Music Industry Training Centre’ network Patrick Carlson saw the need for growth in music education centering around rock & pop music and band development.
He developed Aussie ROCKSCHOOL – a band/music industry training program for primary and high school students.
Developing from ARS, came Rock band holiday programs; the performance group – Crushed Cookies; the Rockin’ Roadside project and unleashed events for emerging musicians.
Final steps in an “end to end” framework have been created over the last 10 or so year, with LMA now providing training to a Diploma level.
There have been many success stories from students and bands from these programs, many whom have continued their music careers, including; recordings, performances and tours across nationally and internationally.
• We work together in an encouraging and supportive environment.
• We respect and appreciate the perspectives of others.
• We are committed to the success of our students’ learning outcomes.
• We pursue excellence through continuous improvement and effective quality execution.
• We are accountable, responsive, and work collaboratively to achieve the best results.
• We communicate honestly; creating an open, transparent, and trust-based environment.
• We support creativity and innovation.
• We encourage passion and energy.
• We care about the growth and development of our staff, clients and our community.
• We all lead by example, every day!